With over 25 years of proven success, Copeland is a dedicated pioneer in the field of automotive sales and brand strategy. She has been a trailblazer to revolutionize the automotive industry and has received many awards and recognitions along the way, including:
• Awarded Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry in 2015 by Automotive News
• Named to Board of Directors of Women in Automotive in 2016
• “Women of Distinction” award, named by the Girl Scouts CTX in 2012
• Served four years on the FCA National Dealer Council
• Named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal in 2012
• Led the first FIAT retailer to break the NAFTA sales record by selling more than 100 new FIAT 500's in one month in 2012
• In 2015, Copeland and FIAT of Austin earned FCA's highest honor "The Walter P. Chrysler" Award for sales and service excellence
• Recognized as #6 Best Workplace in North America by Automotive News in 2013 and 2015
• Named "Outstanding Business Leader 2014" by Northwood University
As you can see, Copeland has received many recognitions over the years. She shares these success by teaching others about the knowledge and expertise that she has gained.
How Can Lisa Help Your Organization?
Lisa developed much of her experience in the automotive industry, but her sales techniques are applicable in a wide range of industries. She has keynoted at many events including Texas Women's Conference, Automotive Leadership Round Table, Digital Dealer, NADA, H&R Block, Subaru and Driving Sales Conference. She can offer assistance for any organization in need of sales training and motivation.
Not only is Copeland an experienced presenter, but she also shares her message in written form. Her book, Crushing Mediocrity, was released in 2016 with co-author and her co-founder of the Crushing It Academy, Rene Banglesdorf, the CEO of Charlie Bravo Aviation.
With passion and expertise in sales and marketing, her success story has been featured in prominent publications including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Marie Claire, and Automotive News.